TORREVIEJA

NAME: Torrevieja

ADDRESS: Plaza de la constituci├│n n┬║ 5, Torrevieja. 03181 Alicante. Spain

PHONE: +34965710250

REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THE NETWORK: 042-23

Torrevieja is a very cosmopolitan city that receives visitors from all over the world, was originally a small fishermans village but now has become a growing city reaching the 97.000 permanent residents. With nearly 7.000 ukranians, 5.500 russians and almost 5.000 british. 52 % of the population is Spanish and the other 48 % are from 122 countries from the five continents. And we expect to reach the 100.000 residents by the end of the year.

Many families have chosen Torrevieja to become their permanent homes thanks the fabulous climate, the natural surroundigs we have like the pink salt lakes and plenty of blue flag beaches.

A vast cultural offer to atend, also our wellknown carnival parade, the many religious festives. The well known mediterranean diet becomes a reality in our catering offer we also have many hotels that welcome visitors that come not just for a relaxing holiday but also to many sport events we offer year round.